You are not connected to the Freed-Hardeman University, Loden-Daniel Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Examinations, questions, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||Educational Testing Service.|
|Notes:||"Test code: 0354."|
|Description:||67 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Praxis series.|
|Other Titles:||Special education, core knowledge and applications test
Special education, core knowledge and applications
Official study guide : Special education, core knowledge and applications
Study guide for the Praxis II test Special education : core knowledge and applications. Includes practice questions with answers and explanations.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Special education -- United States -- Examinations -- Study guides.
- Special education -- United States -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Teaching -- United States -- Examinations -- Study guides.
- Teachers -- Certification -- United States.
- National teacher examinations -- United States -- Study guides.